Thursday, March 08, 2007

Lost No More

Well, I did it last night. I deleted my Lost season pass from Tivo, and I am no longer going to watch it. It's something that I've been thinking about for a while now, mostly because the interest isn't there any more. I've been getting the idea that the writers don't quite know where to go with the show, and they're making it up as they go along. That's not unusual, but when the audience is aware of it, it's not much fun. I also stopped caring about most of the characters a while ago. I can't stand Jack, the doctor, and he's been a primary focus of the show. Some of the other characters I like have either been killed off or relegated to a side story. To be perfectly honest, I've mainly been watching lately for this reason:

And sadly, even this reason isn't good enough lately. So the chains are broken, and Lost can get lost now.

No comments: