Thursday, July 26, 2007

Home Alone

Mike's off in Detroit Rock City for a few days, so it's just me and the cats right now. I'm going to indulge my inner nerd-I netflixed the new Battlestar Galactica. I heard it was pretty good, and I don't have any baggage about the original show, so what the heck? Word of advice if you do the same-get the miniseries first and then get disc 1, etc., because the miniseries is really disc 1 and disc 1 is disc 2. Huh??!!???

Got my car back yesterday, and she's 90% fixed. She's still missing a running board (it'll take them a couple of days to get it), and the open door sensor is permanently on (will be fixed when running board is installed). It felt really good to drive it again. I liked the Jeep, but it felt really big and it was kind of a gas hog. The best feature was the way the seats folded down-one tug on a strap and done! Much easier than taking out the headreasts, pushing the seat out, and folding the back down.

No comments: