Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

Do you remember me? Your random author? I know, I used to take much better care of you before I discovered the addiction also known as Facebook. But don't worry, I haven't completely forgotten about you. I will still be a sporadic visitor.

Part of the problem is I never found your focus. Many of the blogs I read have a specific purpose, whether it's cooking, movie reviews, or family updates. I felt like I was doing you a disservice by not having a specific purpose. But then, I realized that maybe that was the reason for this blog. Maybe you are here simply to catch whatever random thoughts are falling out of my mind. Maybe you exist to capture a moment in time.

So here's this moment-the New England Patriots suck. And now it's time for pie.

No comments: