Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cat Pics!!!

It's been way too long since I posted any pics. Here ya go:


It's darn near impossible to get them in the same shot, so I have to settle for this. Bootsie's in the back-you can barely see her, she matches the bed! And Hershey is up front. They do sleep together at night but I only see it if I happen to wake up.

And this is Bootsie in one of her favorite positions:
She lays on the floor like that all the time, and loves to have her belly rubbed. Even if you're not rubbing her belly she'll lay like that. She was helping me make the bed that day, as seen here:
And this one is just too darn adorable:
Hershey doesn't stay still long enough for me to take her picture, but here's one of her:
She's usually up, down, up, down, up, down, you get the idea. Or if she is doing something cute she stops the minute I pick up the camera.

No comments: