Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm so full.....

I woke up really hungry this morning, and decided to head over to Wienerschnitzel. They have signs in their windows advertising they now serve breakfast, so I figured that today would be a good time to try it out. As I drove by, though, it was dark inside and their open light wasn't on, so I kept going. There was one car in the parking lot, but I didn't know if it belonged to an employee or was left there. So instead of having a junky breakfast I had my usual half bagel. Then I thought I'd treat myself to a junky lunch. What I really wanted was a burrito supreme. About a thousand years ago I worked at the Target snack counter. One of the things we served was a burrito supreme, which consisted of a deep fried burrito on top of a bed of lettuce with chili and cheese poured over the top. Definitely not healthy, but good junk. I'm guessing Target no longer serves that, so instead I decided to wander over to the Aroma Cafe. I don't know why I don't go there more often, I work downtown so I have no excuse. Today's special was a supreme quesadilla, with cheese, onions, avocado, tomatoes, black beans, and corn. Quite tasty!! Since it was a nice day, I decided to sit on the back patio and enjoy the sun. I couldn't take too long, as we're short staffed (a bunch of my co-workers are at a conference), so I thought I'd get back and tell everyone who called that no one they were looking for was there. So now I'm back at my desk, digesting. And nobody anyone is looking for is here.

No comments: