Friday, September 21, 2007

Things I loved about New York

In no particular order:

-Dinner at Perilla
-Finding out our luggage arrived (was contemplating not getting out of bed if I had to rewear my clothes!)
-Lots and lots of walking (so I didn't feel guilty about all the eating!)
-Central Park on Sunday morning
-Sunday morning brunch (mmmm...crepes.......)
-Watching the Packers beat the NY Giants
-Power shopping!!!! (although I didn't buy too much as our luggage space was limited)
-NYC brick oven pizza (mmmmm......sliced meatballs and fresh mozzarella.......)
-Madison Square Garden and all of it's history
-Seeing Rush at MSG
-Finding Labatt Blue on tap at MSG
-Upgrading to first class for the flight home

I'm sure there's tons more I'm forgetting, but the main point is we had an awesome time!

No comments: