Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fish Tales

I tried a new recipe last night, and I thought it was so good I would share it. It's super easy, and only took about 20 minutes from start to finish.

Chili-Spiced Cod

1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon chili powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
4 (6 ounce) cod fillets
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
lime slices, to garnsih

On waxed paper, combine flour, chili powder, and salt. Coat cod fillets with mixture. In non-stick 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot oil, cook fillets 10 minutes or until cod flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning fillets once halfway through cooking time. Garnish with lime slices.

I didn't have lime slices, and I used slightly less than a pound of cod, and it still turned out very tasty. I also used Enova oil instead of vegetable oil. Bon appetit!

1 comment:

Uncle Larry said...

That sounds tasty. I'm cutting and pasting that one.